Well on Febuary 9th Brylee turned 2. It is so hard to believe. I swear it was just the other day she was born. Time goes way to fast. I felt so bad for the birthday girl. She had an ear infection, cough and runny nose. She was so miserable, it was hard for her to even enjoy her party. Our families are getting so big that I was thankful that my mom is always willing to let us celebrate at her house. Thanks Mom!

I think that Brylee got her sweet tooth from me. We definetly have a love for frosting.

It was a good thing that there was plenty of presents to open because there was plenty of help. Brylee was a pretty good sport. Maybe it helped that she didn't feel good enough to care.
She wasn't all that eager to share her new toys though.

So she grabed what she could and ran to find protection from Grandpa!

I am so thankful that she has had two healthy and happy years. I know I always am taking for granted the health of my children, but I am indeed grateful for it. Brylee has been such a blessing in our home. She definetly has a attitude, Brian jokes around and calls it Manditude. We all know though that it definetly comes from him. She has learned how to stand up for herself though. You have to when you have an older brother and sister. She has also learned how to get them in trouble. She knows all that she has to do is squeal and one of them will be getting sat on a chair. Well I hope that everyone is still surviving winter, as for me I definetly have SPRING FEVER!!!
5 comments:
I'm sorry she was sick. I hope we are to the end of all that crap. I'm so ready for spring I can't stand this snow anymore. Looks like you she had a great birthday even though she didn't feel well.
What? How can she be 2?!? I hope she had a great birthday, sorry for the sickness.
oh my gosh!!!! Your not kidding that time flys. Happy Birthday Brylie. Now the only problem is people are going to start bugging you about another one :( that is my problem :)
Two already?! What a cutie she is.
2 already? I can't believe it either. what a cute little bug... I can tell you are enjoying her so much... as for the spring fever comment AMEN SISTER! Teresa
Post a Comment