So I took Brylee to get her pictures done at Kiddie Kandids the other day. What a treat that was. We were there for two hours. You know things are not starting off well when the girl tells you to go walk around the mall for a while and maybe that will help things. So we paced the mall for a while then went back for round number two which actually went a little bit better. She still gave the photographer probably the dirtiest looks she has ever seen in her life and was not at all amused by the things she was doing to try and make her laugh, but after a while she decided she could smile. She wouldn't look at the camera and smile though she had to be doing her own thing. Which I actually really like personality pictures a lot. I think that they are a lot more fun than the regular old smiling at the camera pose. All in all I guess my two hours of sweating and bribing were worth it because they turned out really cute.






We put those top three pictures in a montage and it turned out to be absolutely darling.

It is a good thing she is so darn cute or I dont know if I would be able to handle her. I think she has decided to make up for the other kids not really going through the terrible two's. I should have been more prepared. Oh well we still love her!!!

It is a good thing she is so darn cute or I dont know if I would be able to handle her. I think she has decided to make up for the other kids not really going through the terrible two's. I should have been more prepared. Oh well we still love her!!!

5 comments:
So cute- I always tell people when they compliment my pictures that if they knew the story behind them they wouldn't think they were so cute")
She's got me fooled, she looks like a little angel. I can't see naughty anywhere.
I'm w/ you...I like the more natural, not so posed pictures. And her outfit is darling.
Mandy, You just have the cutest kiddo's.
I'm telling you...my 2 year old and your 2 year old are just alike! I don't think we better ever let them play together!
I can relate...can you believe what we go through to capture it? However, totally worth it. I especially love the one of her putting on her shoes, the look on her face...That is just so TWO-YEAR-OLD!
You have the cutest kids Mandy, these are so cute and I agree with kristen- I love the outfit! Perfect choice!
Post a Comment