Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Girl BELLA

We went and got our new puppy Bella today. She is a blue heeler puppy. She is so sweet the kids are having so much fun playing with her.

Hanna is having so much fun playing MOTHER HEN! That poor puppy is probably wondering what has happened to it's world. He is now getting held 24/7.



4 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

AW! I love puppies! Bella is SOO cute! Congrats on your new addition to the family :)

~Kandi said...

Love the puppy, how cute. Now if she is an outside dog are you afraid she might fall in love with a vampire?

Angie said...

What a cutie. Gracie was telling me you got a new dog. I love puppies all except the chewing on things. I'm glad Hanna is enjoying her!

Chapters From My Life said...

Hi there.. just drifted to your blog and saw one of the prettiest girls holding a cute puppy. Your girl is so pretty...
Hope you don't mind me following your blog. I have two blogs going on .. one is about my own childhood and the other one is a mix of everything including my two kids(My girl is with special needs). Visit me sometime..
www.chaptersfrommylife.blogspot.com
www.rediscoveringmyself.blogspot.com