Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Little Prankster

So the other night was one of THOSE nights. Brylee was up screaming from twelve until two thirty. She has learned how to crawl out of her crib and she thinks it is a lot more fun to sleep in our bed. So for two and a half hours I kept taking her back to her bed. Finally at about two thirty she fell asleep in the hall in front of our door. Well right after she falls asleep we hear someone in the kitchen opening the cupboards. Brian goes out to see what is giong on. Hanna was out there switching the cereal bags inside the boxes around. She wanted to play a trick on Jaxon. She also wanted to play a trick on her class so she put on her collar bone brace and told the kids at school she fell down the stairs and broke her collar bone. She had them all tricked till the end of the day when she took it off and said April Fools. She had a good time.


4 comments:

Angie said...

Gracie couldn't wait to tell me all about it when she came home! Way to go for her. I think it is great she had fun teasing them. I'm sorry about the all night bed issue. We just put ours in bed together and it solved our problem. Good luck!

Kristen said...

That's one clever little prankster. Sorry you were up all night w/ your two year old.

Chelsea said...

What a funny girl! I bet she had a good time pulling all those pranks.

Megan said...

Haha. Hanna is so cute and funny. I love it! I think its funny that she would think about that!