I can't believe that Hanna is actually in first grade. Where does the time go. It seems like just the other day she was just learning to walk, and now she is in school all day. She was so excited to start school she woke up at 3:30 this morning. I thought kids only did that on Christmas, but I am glad she is excited to start school. Jaxon missed her all day. He kept asking when Hanna would get home from school. I was surprised he missed her because when she is home it seems like all they do is fight.


14 comments:
Crazy! I remember when she was just tiny....she looks darling!
It seems like my kids do the same. Fight at home, but when they are at school together...they all really look out for each other. Somewhere along the way, they must pick up the message to get along, I just don't see it at home. She looks SO cute for her first day back to school. Everything perfectly matches from head to toe!
It was hard for me to leave Gracie there. She looked so nervous. I ran into Hanna in the hall on the way out. She shouted Hi Angie, I said Hi are you excited YEP! I can't believe it either. Before you know it we will be blogging about Olivia and Jaxon. We had a long day yesterday too!
Holy cow. She is getting so big. I can't believe it. At least she was excited about it and not dreading it.
She looks so grown up!
I totally forgot she was starting school. I'm blown away. You have got trouble on yuor hands she is beautiful!
Hey Mandy I didn't know you were a blogger! I ran across your's & Angie's blogs today. COOL. I love your pictures. Landon had a long day yesterday too. If only I had known we could have all gotten together. Teresa
Mandy we have first graders. I can't belive it! Kason was excited to but, a little nervous about school lunch.
I can't believe she is in 1st grade! I am glad she likes it, hopefully that will last the next 10 years (or more) :)
Wow, Mandy. You have a fist grader! You're gettin' old, girl! I remember when each of my kids went to first grade. Now Becca is a freshman in High School! I agree with you: where did the time go???
So cute, Cooper misses Savannah so bad too. I will be glad when his preschool starts so he will have something to do!
She looks so sweet!!! I can't believe she is already in school, that did go by fast. When I think about Taegen getting big it makes me realize I need to focus on each day, and not wanting the future to come faster.
So? Did she drop her lunch tray?? :)
Mandi,
This is HollyJo-I finally got a blog-Jackie made me!
Our blog is hollyandrustykarren.blogspot.com
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I cannot believe how big they have gotten!
What a beautiful family!
-HollyJo
Post a Comment