We have the best
climbing tree right by our house. The kids love to climb in it. There is also a tree swing that hangs from it that they love to swing from. It also had a lot of leaves that fell from it so we decided to rake them up and let the kids play in them.
Brylee decided to try and swing into the leaves like the older kids, but did a face plant instead. It's a good thing she is
tough.
9 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Your kids are too cute! I am looking forward to seeing you all tonight or tomorrow. Love you
auhhhh the good ol'days. Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything
oh no! Face Plant. Good thing she's tough cuz that's got to hurt!
Don't you love the leaves except when you have to clean them up. It looks like a great tree. What fun I bet they have in it!
Ok I'm laughing my head off at the picture of the face plant! So funny!
Glad to see you have a blog! I made sure to add you to my list! See you Christmas probably!
I love this post! Cute! Teresa
They're all getting so big! What a great tree and cute pictures. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. We've been thinking about you and your family. Hang in there.
Mandy- did you take pictures at the funeral? I know amy did. I don't have either of your emails but could you email me your pictures- my email is:
katie.ryan.robinson@gmail.com
I love to see little ones playing in the leaves. Why cute kids!!!
Post a Comment