My brothers dog had 11 puppies on Halloween morning, they are finally getting to the fun stage where you can hold and play with them.
Brylee was not quite sure how much she really liked the puppies.


Hanna and
Jaxon of course could not get enough of the puppies. If anyone would like a hound dog my brother is selling them at the end of the month.

Does this picture scare anyone else or is it just because I am the mom that I did not love the idea of my four year old son on the roof. He was so excited though to be helping his dad put up the Christmas lights that I
couldn't make him get down, and there was no way I was going to go up there and get him. I am scared to death of heights, I won't even climb a ladder. He was pretending to shoot birds if anyone is wondering why he had his gun up there with him.

This is our new favorite toy at my moms house, and no it is not only for the kids. It is this little scooter thing that you sit on and ride around. You make it go just by turning the steering wheel. It is actually a lot of fun for everyone.

I hope
everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It is always nice to be able to spend time with family and remember how truly blessed I am to live in this great nation and have the wonderful husband, children and extended family members that I do. Who could ask for more.
7 comments:
I am digging the picture up on the roof. That would scare the heck out of me also.
The picture on the roof did scare me--must be the mom in us. Harrison would love one of those puppies--too bad he's SUPER allergic to dogs. Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving.
Looks like fun. Your house looks great i love the lights. I am deathly scared of heights as well it gets worse as I get older. I couldn't have watched Jaxson up there your braver than I. What kid of scooter is it?
My in-laws have a couple of those bike things! Both my boys loved them!
Cute puppies. It's nice for your kids to enjoy them as pups. Love the picture of the boys on the roof. Boys will be boys.
i tagged you! check out my blog!
I love puppies! I want one SO BAD but we're trying to sell our house, so I'll have to wait. :(
We're going private! Send me your email address to k.tomsick@gmail.com so we can add you guys!
See you Saturday!
Post a Comment