Our kids are always so excited to have a sleep over at Grandma Marys. I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
A Needed Vacation
Well finals are finally over so me and Brian had a chance to take a much needed vacation. I was so proud of Brian he actually took a little initiative and found us a hotel on price line all by himself. We stayed at the Sheraton which I was a little nervous when we first walked in because it smelled like a boot room. I was very relieved though when they told us we were staying in a newly renovated room, so it turned out to be really nice. We spent the night walking around temple square. The last time we were there was right after we had Hanna, so it had been quite a while. I didn't remember seeing these beautiful statues that they had. I love how it shows the reflection in the water.
Christmas can be such a busy and hectic time of the year, so it was really nice to take a little time to remember the real reason for this wonderful time of year. This statue of Christ is so beautiful and amazing to me. I love it more every time I see it.
I love the Salt Lake Temple, it is so amazing to me. I could stare at it for hours in awe. I have such a hard time comprehending how the pioneers built it, and all by hand. I am so glad that I wasn't a pioneer.
Thank you so much Mary for watching our children for us while we where gone.
Our kids are always so excited to have a sleep over at Grandma Marys. I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season.
Our kids are always so excited to have a sleep over at Grandma Marys. I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
It's nice to be able to sneek away every once and a while. You have some beautiful pictures of your trip to see the lights. You're quite the photographer.
Yay for finals being over and for trips without the kids! I miss going to see the lights at Temple Square.
Being at Temple Square helps us to remember the true meaning of Christmas
I'm very glad you got to go away. And I'm impressed with Brian for getting the hotel Way to go!!! I hope you holidays are going good! I love Temple Squre too I just wish it wasn't so cold!
Sounds like a nice getaway. YOu took great pictures. And thanks for hosting the party again. It's always so fun and good food!
Sounds like heaven- I am glad you got to do that.
It is our very favorite thing ever to ditch the kids at Grandma's and head to SLC on out own...that sounds terrible but it's true..I'm jealous!
hey - here is my email you wanted joshnyman@msn.com...I love the pic, by the way!
What a nice get-away you had! So glad you got to have that special time together. Love you and miss you. Merry Christmas!
What a fun trip! I love seeing the lights at Temple Square. Maybe next year!
thanks so much for the help the other day, tana gave me some great feedback!
Post a Comment