Friday, January 23, 2009

Fattening Traditions

This year before Christmas we decided to build a Gingerbread house. It required a lot more patience than I thought it would, but it turned out to be pretty cute though. I was glad when Christmas was finally over and I could throw it away though.This year Mary decided to have all of us over to her house to make candy bar trains. I had never even heard of them before, but they turned out to be really cute. This was mine and Brians finished product.
Jaxon built this one all by himself, he wasw so proud of it. I think he did a pretty good job.

Every year before Christmas my mom has a sugar cookie party at her house. The kids love getting to decorate their own sugar cookies. Some of them are a little questionable to eat though. They probably have as mush slobber on them as frosting, but oh well.






With all these fun Christmas traditions no wonder I gain weight through the Holidays. Oh well!




1 comment:

Grammy said...

I love the candy bar trains! How darling they are! These "sweet" traditions will always be remembered by your kids. We always do a gingerbread house. Ava did ours this year when she and Julie came for Thanksgiving. Just make sure you don't serve the slobbery cookies to company and you'll be okay!