Every year for New Years Eve we have been lucky enough to get to go stay at Bear Lake with a bunch of our friends. We always have so much fun. This year Travis and Lucinda brought Rock Band over. So we all worked on our Guitar and drum playing skills, even the kids. I think they look pretty dang cute. I would definetely pay money to go see them play.


This is Hanna and her good friend Dylan pulling off an awesome deut!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Years. Where do you stay at Bear Lake? I was very impressed with Jaxson at the Christmas program! Way to go!
FUN!! I love the little candy bar trains. I need details on what you used to make those. We always make gingerbread houses but it would be nice to change it up. All of your festivities look awesome. Glad you had a great time. Teresa
looks like the new year was a "Rock"n good time. I love that game, I would always want to be the singer.
Seeing you at the salon today reminded me of how much I miss working with you. You're always so much fun!
Post a Comment