The kids were out of
school this year on
Halloween so we decided to have a party. I let therm each invite some friend I felt bad that we could not invite everyone they wanted to but I could only handle so many. This is everyone that came to the party except my wonderful sister Amy who came to help me. I could not of done it without her or
McKenzie. Thanks you guys for your help.
Brylee didn't really get into the party games a whole lot, but she had a good time helping get ready.

The first game we played was a mummy relay. We gave each team and had them make mummies. This is Hanna with her friend Hanna and Abby.
Doesn't Hanna make a cute mummy.

The next game we played was a Witch race. They had to put on the witch hat and ride the broom. I though this was such a cute picture of Boston, one of
Jaxons friends.

This is Hanna riding a broom. She was such a cute little witch.

Of course it is not a
Halloween party unless you eat a
donut from a string.
Jaxon gave up and decided to use his hands.

This is everyone lined up eying out the
donut they want to try and eat.

Hanna's friend Gracie was trying so hard to get her donut.

After the party was over we began Trick or Treating. We have to start really early in order to see everyone, and attend our ward party.

We ended the night with visiting my grandma and grandpa. Brylee is so independent and loves to make her own decisions, so of course she would not be in the picture with my grandma. When I didn't have the camera out she decided to give both my grandma and grandpa a kiss though. My dad calls her miss independent and boy does it fit.

All in all we had a very nice
Halloween. It is hard to believe it is now November. Time goes by way to fast.
7 comments:
Yep, she's gotta be the cutest lil' mummy I've seen. You are such a fun mom. Great game idea's.
Looks like fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes!
What a fun Halloween! That picture of Brylee with the batter is SOOOO adorable, seriously deserves to be framed.
I love the party. You are a good mama!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I know my kids had a good time. Thanks for having them. Your awesome!
What a fun mom you are! I'm impressed-- that's quite a party!
Mandy, I peek at your blog from time to time and your kids are so darling!!! What a good mom you are to throw a Halloween Party with all those kids! Most of all, I wanted to let you know how deeply sorry I am for the loss of your sweet grandma! She was such an amazing person and I will never forget how she always went out of her way to talk to me! I know how very close you were to her and I hope that you feel her close to you always! With my deepest sympathy, Love Crystal
Post a Comment