We always have a
Halloween party with some of our friends, and I love a good excuse to dress up.
Don't I have the 2 cutest witches you have ever seen.


I couldn't find the hat that matches
Brylee's costume so we improvised and fixed her hair a little wild.

This is everyone that came dressed up. The rest of the party
poopers came as themselves. If you are wondering were Brian and
Jaxon are well so was I. It was the last day of the deer hunt and Brian really wanted to shoot one with
Jaxon but it didn't happen. So they came a little late.
Dax the cute little skunk tried to play with
Brylee but she played the part of the witch and just scowled at him. What a little stinker. We always have such a fun time thanks for having us over Roy and Melissa.
11 comments:
Oh...in the second picture down...
Brylee looks like she is casting ONE MEAN SPELL on someone. I love all of your costumes. Happy Halloween!
Are three witches are cute. Looks like there was fun had by all. Sory about Brian's bad luck with hunting.
What a party!! Halloween is so fun to dress up and act silly. I can't wait to dress up with Huntyr
Looks like you had a great time. What great costumes. And you guys looked awesome!
OMG those are the cutest witch's; that last picture of Brylee cracks me up!!!
your kidding, he actually let someone hunt his land. Yes send the pics over. Joshnyman@msn.com
Cute costumes! I think it's awesome that you dress up, too. Your kids will always think you are a fun mom!
You always are so fun to dress up. We're so sad we missed the party. It looks like it was a great time, like always.
I LOVE Brylee's hair! great costumes! I hope I get feeling good enough soon to post our halloween party too.
Did you chop your hair off?? Its looks really short in the picture but I can't tell for sure, I'm in suspense a liitle here.
You actually looked really cute along with you two cute little witches. Your hair just looked like it was an inch long and I was freaking out thinking that you had cut it all off. Very cute though!
Post a Comment