Hanna is already so much more than I can handle. She came home from school the other day telling me that one of her friends said she wasn't going to be her friend any more. So she
said mom when my friends say things like that it just makes me want to get sassy to them. So I did what ever major loser to her complete with actions. You hold up three fingers and put them on your
forehead to make a W and then you turn them to the side to make a E and then you turn them upside down to make a M and then you make an L. I about fell off my chair from laughing but had to try and tell her she always needs to be nice to everyone. What am I going to do with this 6 year old DRAMA QUEEN!!
7 comments:
So, so very funny!
It just gets so much better! Like we were talking tonight! Good Luck I'm sure I'll be right there with you!
Corinne showed me that like 3 days ago! Who woulda thought!
I told Travis this tonight and he was laughing his head off. How funny is she?
That is hilarious!
I'm outta the loop on the "hip lingo." I guess someday Seth will clue me in. What a funny girl you have!
Hi Mandy! I just found your cute blog, its good to see pics of your gorgeous kids. Holy cow they are so big! Its good to see you guys are doing so great, your lil girl is a crack up! Wish I could have seen that!! Lol.
Post a Comment