On October 3rd
Brians sister
Kandis got married in the Logan Temple. She looked absolutely beautiful. I personally liked her hair, but I am a little partial. Hanna loved helping
Kandis carry the train. It was such a beautiful day. Everything turned out to be perfect.

Uncle Tyler and Aunt Traci were nice enough to keep an eye on the kids for us why we were in the temple. I was so thankful that they were able to watch them. There is something about water that is always so interesting. Thanks Ty for not letting them get to wet.
Jaxon looked so handsome for the reception, he had on black pants and shirt and a red tie. Brian looks pretty good himself in his tux.

I think Hanna was about as excited for this day as
Kandis was. She had such a beautiful black and white dress. She looked like she was ready to go to the prom at age six. If she wouldn't of loved the dress so much I think I would of exchanged it for something that made her look younger, she is growing up to fast. I did a little up do on her and put a big red flower in the back. She looked so beautiful. She also loved having the responsibility of taking the presents.

Here is all the family it is not the best picture I will have to post some more
when Kandis gets her pictures back.
Kandis we love you very much and are so proud of you, we look forward to getting to know Anthony better.
8 comments:
I am sad I missed it, but I couldn't get off work since i missed so much for my surgery! I am SOO glad that SOMEONE posted pictures (not going to point fingers NATY) Tell Kandis that she looks gorgeous!
It was a beautiful reception. I loved Hanna's dress it was beautiful on her but then she is such a doll anyway. I'm glad to see pictures of the day. I'm glad it was such a great day!
Hanna looks so much like you Mandy. You're right, she looks like she has grown up a lot. Sounds like she was very honored to be a part of her aunt's special day.
Kandis looked gorgeous! You did a great job on her hair! Jaxon, Hanna and Brylee looked adorable in their little dresses and Jaxon's black shirt and tie!
I love Hanna's dress! And next time we need an up do we know where to go. Everyone's hair looked great.
I love weddings. What a great day and everyone looks beautiful & handsome.
It looks like you guys had a great day!! All your kids have grown so much. didn't I just move?
Weddings are so fun, Hanna will remember that for her whole life! All of your kids looked so adorable!
Post a Comment