


Well I am going to try and catch up a little bit on the past couple of months. Hanna played her first year of soccer and had more fun visiting and doing cartwheels than actually kicking the ball. But isn't that what it is all about, having a good time. If you asked her what her favorite position to play is she will tell you defender and sitting out. It is hard for me to believe that she is about to turn six. She is really becoming quite grown up. She of course is all girl and quite the drama queen. She is also quite the little dancer. This was her third year taking dance from the Dance Source. Her favorite part about dancing though is the review because she knows she gets flowers after its over. It has been hard to see how fast she is growing up, but each new phase of her life brings new surprises and enjoyment. I love her more and more every day.

1 comment:
My GOSH...how time flies!!! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family. Your little man totally looks like he fits the part of a "true cowboy" and I swear...didn't you just barely have your baby??? WOW!
I'll be adding you to my list of "Blogging Friends" and I'm happy you finally jumped on the bloggin' wagon!!!
Post a Comment