Monday, June 23, 2008

Well I have finally decided to jump on the blogging wagon even though I am computer challenged. So you will all have to bear with me as I try to figure this stuff out. Brian has been busy bailing hay till all hours of the night so this will give me something to do why Brian is gone, Because of course I have nothing else to do. We have of course been enjoying summer the best we can. We just got back from camping at Willow Flat. It was not the most enjoyable camping trip we have ever had. Brylee screamed for about an hour and a half in the middle of the night, and then of course was a bear the next day. Then right as we were getting ready to leave Jaxon tripped and fell into the fire Pitt and burned his finger. We were extremely lucky that it was only his finger that he burned. Even with all that happened it is still always nice to get away, especially with good friends and the camp trailer. Hopefully we will get to do a little bit more of it before the summer is over.

No comments: