Hanna gave a talk in church today. She looked so beautiful. The theme in primary this month is temples. It helped to remind me of the many blessings we receive from the temple and how thankful I am that I have my family sealed to me forever.
FUN IN THE SUN!!! Hanna and Jaxon had so much fun yesterday playing with the sprinkler under the tramp. Summer is finally in full bloom and my kids take every chance they can get to play in the water.
Meanwhile Brylee loves to try and still Harlees' ball from her. Harlee doesn't give it up that easy though. I hope everybody is enjoying summer as much as we are.

7 comments:
I am so excited that you are blogging! It was so fun to look at all the cute pictures of your darlings kids! They are all so beautiful. It will be fun to keep up with what is going on with you. I am going to try and make it up Thursday, but I am getting back from girls camp that day too so I am not sure what I will feel like doing.
Mandy- Hey cute blog. I don't know if you know that we have one too but the address is tnmcknight.blogspot.com Your kids are so stinkin' cute.
Hey Mandy! I'm so glad you let me know about your blog, watch out, it's addicting! Yours is so cute, you are learning a lot faster than I did. I love your family picture at the top, that is priceless!
YEA! So glad you have a blog- it is such a good way to keep up on each other. Your kids are so darn cute and I still can't believe that white hair they have:) We are coming up for the 4th. Can't wait to see you.
How cute is your blog! I am impressed!
I think Hannah looks like you in that pic, which is weird because i usually think she looks like Brian...but I guess I haven't seen her in FOREVER!
Hopefully we will get together in the next week or two.
Mandy Lynn-
I am so glad that you found me! I cannot believe how big your kids are. They are all so stinking cute! Jaxon is adorable and I can't believe how big Hannah is. I agree with you, we totally need to get the girls together for a night out. Maybe we can try and coordinate something with every one. Let me know, smily2th@hotmail.com
Love Tara
Ok... You suck!! For being new at this blogging thing, your page is waaaay better than mine. Your kids are so darn cute, I haven't seen the older ones forever. Hopefully we can get together for lunch before I go back, I will let you know if we end up going.
Post a Comment