Monday, July 7, 2008

We had such a good 4th of July. It is always fun to spend time with family. My cousins kids came over to my parents house to ride with Hanna and Jaxon and Brylee. They all had such a great time.It is hard to believe that the fourth has already come and gone. Summer is going so fast.
Jaxon loves to ride Tiny he tells my dad that he is his horse. He does pretty good on him, and the horse is only three years old.The night before the fourth we have a family tradition of watching Logans fireworks from my Grandparents house. They live at the top of 14th North so we have an incredible view. It is always nice to get together with family too.
The kids had a great time playing while they waited for the fireworks to start. Hanna and her cousin Savannah always have a great time playing together. I hope everyone had a nice enjoyable holiday. It always reminds me of how thankful I am to live in this wonderful country. I am so thankful for those who have sacrificed so much so that I can enjoy the freedoms I do.

8 comments:

Chantel said...

It was good to hear from you!! Things here are going good. I am in need of a MAJOR hair cut, would you mind stopping by? It looks like you had a great 4th too. Your kids are getting SO big and they are super cute!

Nyman's said...

I'm glad you had a nice 4th. Looks like the kids had a blast. See ya soon, I'll be calling for Huntyr's first hair cut :)

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Hey, I am thinking we should do lunch next Friday, would you be able to make it?

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time. We saw Hanna in the parade with that broken arm. She chatted with us for a minute while she went by. Family is great. Nancy and them were laughing about tyler and how funny he is with the kids.

Nicky said...

Hey got your blog off of Chantels.. You can't get away from family! :) Looks like you guys were busy on the 4th! :)

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Cute little cowgirls and boys! We stayed in Idaho for the fourth this year, and missed seeing everyone! Glad you had a good time! PS what's up with no comments on Amy's blog? Am I stupid or is that really not an option?

Hayley said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are! Love them. I hope you can do lunch next Friday too!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun with you guys! You need to come spend the day with us and swim soon. I love you so much- you are a great mom and cousin:)