Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gone Fishin

Saturday night we had the opportunity to take the kids fishing. Tonys dad has a friend that has a lake at his house. We were lucky enough to be able to go there. It was amazing fishing the kids each probably caught ten fish. They had such a good time. It will be hard for them to fish any where else when they realize you dont always catch that many fish.


Brylee and Halle didn't have quite as much fun as Hanna and Jaxon, but they were pretty good sports. It was so pretty at this lake. It is by Thatcher ID. Brian would move up there in a heartbeat if I would let him. Yes even I caught a fish. Well okay so Tony caught it and I reeled it in but who is paying atention to the details. I am excited to cook them. I love trout, anyone got a good recipe for me to try, let me know. Thanks Natie and Tony for letting us go with you we had a great time.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

That's one big fish you've got Mandy! I wish I had a good trout recipe, but...I'm still haunted by the childhood memory of my mom telling me to "watch out for the little fish bones" and it ruined me...LOL!

Emily T. said...

Cute Blog! I love the family picture at the top. The fishing looks fun. Check our blog out sometime if you want. Thomandemilytoolson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So fun- too bad Ryan is allergic to fish- my kids will probably never go.

Daybell's said...

That is a good sized fish you got for yourself Mandy Lynn. I can't believe how big Hannah is, the broken arm is no fun, but at least she makes the cast look good!

Angie said...

Looks like you had a good time. I haven't fished since I was a teen. I don't think I would touch them now. Your brave!!

Megan said...

Hello! Mom gave me your blog address. What fun pictures. I've been kind of a slacker updating mine because of moving and stuff, but the address is megsoutlet.blogspot.com.