I'm sure most of you have seen this game. I decide to play along.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Individual Updated Pics of the Kids!
14 years ago

11 comments:
I have a memory of us all at Sherrisse's for a big salon get together, and Jaxon was a baby in his highchair-and I totally remember thinking how freaking beautiful your family is. And I remember when you told me you guys were getting sealed in the temple, and you looked so happy.
And ask Brian if he remembers Trisha kissing him on the cheek in 6th grade...he wasn't happy!
I remember a 4th of July party right after Morgan and Jaxon were born. It was fun to have another mom there to talk with. I also remember that you didn't get any stretch marks (I got your share of them!!)
I remember the 1st time you asked me to cut your hair for you at the old KE. I was SO nervous because you are so good at doing hair and I didn't want to do anything wrong. I loved when our stations were right next to each others...I learned a lot just by watching you do your clients hair.
I remember when you had Hanna and how jealous I was that it wasn't me I still had two weeks to go. I also remember I was really excited you guys were moving up here and even in our ward. When you were pregnant with Jaxon I wished the same thing. We sure enjoy you guys and I really glad Hanna and Gracie and Olivia and Jaxon get along so well. The summer is going way to fast!
Mandy where do I begin? I remember when Hannah was born you brought her over to my moms and my mom gave you lots of formula. I remember the night of our halloween party at a specific cabin up Cub River. I remember all the many nights we spent at Retrix. I remember you going to hair school and I loved it, you were and still are the best at doing hair. I remembered when we were in school and you had to have knee surgery, bummer. You are so amazing to me in a lot of ways, your a VERY GOOD mom and I notice that alot when I am at your house. Thanks for being such a good person & friend
Mandy, remember the little balls of ice cream that come on your pancakes at Angies? Remember when your car needed blinker fluid? No Vanity!!!! Classic Mandy! We loved high school with you!
Wow- we have so many memories. WE beat the Cimmaron to death going up and down High Creek, Angies weekly for breakfast, Living together definitely has way to memories that can or should be listed publicly :), Kenzie telling us to be good before we went dancing, we just always have a blast!
I remember the summers you came to live with us in Cali. Good times! I remember us taking my parents car to Hanford to go to the movies and you always riding horsed in your shorts. It was so much fun to have you there! The summer we lived in the house with the pool was fun especially cause it was right after Katie moved and having you there made it a little easier for me.
Our drive to California one summer- Julie had to go to the bathroom and I finally let her in Vegas (man I was a mean sister) Anyway- I loved when you would come live with us for the summer!
Remember the time I was driving you home from a long day at Jon's stables and that dang van cut me off? I was so mad that I flipped the guy off. Your jaw dropped right to the floor. I begged you not to ever tell on me, but you did anyway! hee hee We sure loved having you come for those summers. You will always hold a special place in my heart.
Mandy, it was me that told you and Julie you could bet a "moon burn!" You guys were soooo gullible.
Post a Comment