Brylee has such a good time doing things she is not supposed to. I have however relaxed over the years so when
Brylee dumped out the box of baking soda instead of freaking out like I would of with Hanna I took some pictures.


I have decided Hanna is officially fragile. This is her fourth broken bone. This time she broke her arm falling of her bike. Amy got her all excited to get a fourth of July cast. When the doctor told her she needed a cast she told him she wanted a waterproof red white and blue one.

We went to the aquatic center with my parents ward. The kids always have such a fun time swimming.
Jaxon wanted to help teach
Jace how to jump in the pool. Hanna and
Jaxon are getting to be pretty good swimmers.
Brylee is a little fish. She has no fear of the water. We all had a good time swimming.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh...Hannah has broke her arm 4 times?! No wonder she's coming up with creative idea's for the cast! You've got some great picture's on your blog, by the way.
I'm glad she got her cast on and was able to get a water proof one. You better but foam all around her. It is good we relax a little with each kid. It makes life enjoyable when they make a mess.
Those are they cutest pictures of Brylee! Poor Hannah- we had that last summer with Savannah.
Mandy, your kids are just too cute! Too bad about Hannah's broken arm. It's good you have mellowed and will take pictures instead of getting mad! Sometimes we loose those precious moments because we think we have to get mad at dumb stuff. Where does that come from, anyway? You are an amazing mom.
Poor Hannah! She is so cute though! I hope to see you on Friday-Heather wants Cafe Rio-at 1:00.
Mandy, are you coming on Friday? I hope so, I ran into Jaque and hopefully she will come too. I can't believe Hannah, thats aweful!! But all your kids are adorable!!!
May I always learn from the best mama. I probably would have freaked with the baking soda, but she is a doll! Huntyr got loose and spread an entire box of tide all over my mom's house, I think maybe it would have been okay in my own house but because we were living with my parents, wasn't all that funny. May I learn to have patience like my friends..Love ya Mandy!
Post a Comment