Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Well like I have said before I am trying to figure this out so that is why these pictures are such a mess and in a strange order. Well any way this is Brylee playing in the swimming pool in about an inch of water in her clothes. She loves to swim and get into trouble. She is always finding some mess to make. It's a good thing she is so dang cute,you cant help but love her.

Wow what a handsome boy I have. He is so much his fathers son. He always wants to be with his dad on the farm feeding cows, driving the tractors or hauling manure. He is such a sweet boy and such a little stinker all at the same time. I am so lucky to have him. He always makes everything exciting. He also is growing up so fast. He just turned four at the first of the month and will be going to his second year of preschool this fall.
For Jaxons birthday he got a cars fishing pole. Him and Hanna had such a good time learning how to cast their fishing poles. Now Brian just needs to have some spare time to take them fishing.

Black and White Days was fun as always. Brylee and Kenna stole the show in lead line. There was people we didn't even know asking to take their picture. They did look pretty dang cute if I do say so myself
Brylee had such a good time eating a fat boy at Jaxons Birthday party I couldn't resist taking her picture. Man I have some cute kids. Thanks for bearing with me through that unorganized mess. Hopefully I will get this figured out soon.




3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey I excited you started a blog. I really in enjoy checking them. Your doing a great job it all looks awesome. Summer is going way to fast. We haven't seen Hanna so far this summer I never know what is going from day to day but will have to have her come play.

Nyman's said...

HURRAY!!!! is the day that Mandy started a blog :) I am so excited, for just being a newbie your site is incredibly cute. I'll check back often :)

Grammy said...

Mandy, I am so excited that you have a blog! It is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. I love reading my nieces' blogs from the Harris family. Now I have one from the Clark side. Hooray! Your kids are adorable. Your photos of Brylee in the pool remind me of Becca - she was out in her wading pool in Corcoran with all her clothes on dunking herself. Katie asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm just practicing being baptized!" Were you staying with us when that one happened? Little kids can say and do the darndest things. Your girls are so cute on the pony, and I love Jaxon's cowboy hat. Keep the photos and posts coming. Love to you!